Important items that you must know in the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle game
The Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle game is one of the most popular game and its hype short to the roof when a video of the game in play was featured in the song What I’ve Done by Linkin Park. Without a doubt, the game is very interesting and has very cool features. We will look at the capsules and icons as well as the cloud in the game and what it means for the gamer playing the game.
* The blue capsule falls under the support section of the game where your character will use it when they want to recover from all the Dokkan Battle Cheats power they have been using. It is also used by your character to reduce the strength of the enemy and change the color of their KI
* When you want to awaken their character and have them back at the level they were at before a battle, then you must make sure to never ever miss the purple capsule. The best time to use this is when you are advancing a level
* The red capsule is used when you feel the need to train your character and improve their skill set. It is also important when leveling of your character becomes a top priority in the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle game
* The power up icon is one of the crucial components of the game and that must never be missed. The cost would just be too great as they are used to boost the KI of your character
* When you want a zeni effect, you must see to read more it that your character lands on the grey icon
* Landing on the question icon is not a very good idea and especially if it’s too soon into the beginning of the game. You can never know what you will get with this icon
* During the game, you must take precautions to avoid damage from your enemies and most importantly unintentionally by avoiding the aiming icon.
* When you want to transit from one level to the next, the yellow cloud is there for this purpose and you must land on it to achieve this!